YES.
The Hobbit (part two) : the desolation of Smaug
11.12.2013.
YES.
and the TRAILER
When I saw the first part I had missed the fact that they're making it to a trilogy.
I was so happy to see a Tolkien film (by Peter Jackson) in the cinema
And was a little sad when the film ended
and then my friend said that there'll be SIX MORE HOURS to watch!!
No sadness no more.
I had almost forgotten about the whole thing (so thank you social media) but this was a nice reminder.
Reminder yes.
And now I'll be waiting impatiently.
Just two months and 10 days to go.
Oh my.
If you still haven't read the book, do it. I really recommend, it's naturally better than the movie. And it's not as looong and difficult as the Lord of the Rings. It's just one book and there happens a lot.
Remember that it has two names: Bilbo AND the Hobbit, it's the same name.
So don't think you've found a new book.
Agatha Christie's books have also changed their titles at least two times til this day.
Fanny.
The Hobbit (part two) : the desolation of Smaug
11.12.2013.
YES.
and the TRAILER
When I saw the first part I had missed the fact that they're making it to a trilogy.
I was so happy to see a Tolkien film (by Peter Jackson) in the cinema
And was a little sad when the film ended
and then my friend said that there'll be SIX MORE HOURS to watch!!
No sadness no more.
I had almost forgotten about the whole thing (so thank you social media) but this was a nice reminder.
Reminder yes.
And now I'll be waiting impatiently.
Just two months and 10 days to go.
Oh my.
If you still haven't read the book, do it. I really recommend, it's naturally better than the movie. And it's not as looong and difficult as the Lord of the Rings. It's just one book and there happens a lot.
Remember that it has two names: Bilbo AND the Hobbit, it's the same name.
So don't think you've found a new book.
Agatha Christie's books have also changed their titles at least two times til this day.
Fanny.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti