torstai 10. lokakuuta 2013

vamos!

There's one big reason why I started blogging
The travelling
I want to share my experiences, tell where I recommend you to go and what places you should avoid
This type of blogging starts next week
Yaaaaay!! :)))
I'm going for a week to Gran Canaria with my lovely family
We're planning to pay a visit to the capitol city Las Palmas
I've never been there
It's going to be super interesting!!
We have checked out some places on the internet already. 
I recommend you to do that, you'll save time wandering around not knowing what's where
I made that mistake when going to the States this summer
I had no idea of any city then New York, where I had been last year
So e.g. We walked around in Washington DC and L.A with a map but not knowing what we could find with it
So we never found some of the places that we were looking for
(it was only some shops but you get my point)
So now we've printed some pages with names of street in Las Palmas and what you find on them
We also checked out some malls
I'll check where exactly the "old town" is.

But except the trip to Las Palmas, I probably wont have anything particularly interesting, it's just a family vacation for swimming and sunbathing :D I'll try to practice Spanish as much as possible 
I'll also be doing some shit loads of
homework. Luckily i have some time at home before we leave and when we arrive home. 
And the flight time is about six hours, so I'll have a lot of time to read the books I'm supposed to read. 
But it's totally worth it!!!! 
I've been waiting for this for months

Sun and heat and good food here I come! <3

Fanny.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti