Going it blog live I said
Going to be a more effective and consequent blogger I said
Funny jokes right
I recently went to Norway and here's some background information:
I participated in this project in school, together with three other schools, called Nord IT (click here to see the blog of this year, only in the Scandinavian languages). The theme this year were freedom, brotherhood, equality and the Nordic countries. We did some tasks during spring and then we all met in Vennesla, Norway, at the end of May this year. More likely last weekend.
The schools were from Finland, Norway, Denmark and Sweden. There was no school from Iceland, which was a petty.
This blog was created for posting the texts we were supposed to write and for other nice things, but as you can see, only we Finns and one Danish student have posted anything. I hope that the other post their material at some point, it would be very interesting to read them!
One of the main tasks were to make a presentation about you own country's national anthem. And like all the other tasks, it was very little restricted and you could use your imagination like never before. our presentation was a video were we talked about our national anthem and then we had edited clips where different people sang the anthem, to a whole song. It was pretty cool and funny, but not a technical master piece of art so to say.
And no, the video will not be found on the internet.
For those who understand Swedish, here's my blog post, a text about freedom. It's meant to be food for thoughts. I know there are a lot of things I could have mentioned but I wanted to keep it pretty short and people friendly.
We were four students and one teacher from our school that represented our school in this project. The four students were chosen of twenty applicants by an essay - why should I get to participate?. This was done because of the budget, Nord IT payed the whole trip and we got money for flying four students and one teacher over to Norway.
I was so happy to be selected!!
It was a three day trip and we got to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the Norwegian constitution, on the national/independence day, 17.5 (in Norwegian: syttene mai),which was something fantastic to experience. I heard that this was the first time that a Nord IT meeting was during a national holiday of the host country (or of the participating countries overall). During this trip also I would live in a host family and I was really looking forward to it, since the only host families I've lived in this far have been Russian.
After some amount of work and last minute packing we were ready to leave.
Let's expect me to be back soon
Going to be a more effective and consequent blogger I said
Funny jokes right
I recently went to Norway and here's some background information:
I participated in this project in school, together with three other schools, called Nord IT (click here to see the blog of this year, only in the Scandinavian languages). The theme this year were freedom, brotherhood, equality and the Nordic countries. We did some tasks during spring and then we all met in Vennesla, Norway, at the end of May this year. More likely last weekend.
The schools were from Finland, Norway, Denmark and Sweden. There was no school from Iceland, which was a petty.
This blog was created for posting the texts we were supposed to write and for other nice things, but as you can see, only we Finns and one Danish student have posted anything. I hope that the other post their material at some point, it would be very interesting to read them!
One of the main tasks were to make a presentation about you own country's national anthem. And like all the other tasks, it was very little restricted and you could use your imagination like never before. our presentation was a video were we talked about our national anthem and then we had edited clips where different people sang the anthem, to a whole song. It was pretty cool and funny, but not a technical master piece of art so to say.
And no, the video will not be found on the internet.
For those who understand Swedish, here's my blog post, a text about freedom. It's meant to be food for thoughts. I know there are a lot of things I could have mentioned but I wanted to keep it pretty short and people friendly.
We were four students and one teacher from our school that represented our school in this project. The four students were chosen of twenty applicants by an essay - why should I get to participate?. This was done because of the budget, Nord IT payed the whole trip and we got money for flying four students and one teacher over to Norway.
I was so happy to be selected!!
It was a three day trip and we got to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the Norwegian constitution, on the national/independence day, 17.5 (in Norwegian: syttene mai),which was something fantastic to experience. I heard that this was the first time that a Nord IT meeting was during a national holiday of the host country (or of the participating countries overall). During this trip also I would live in a host family and I was really looking forward to it, since the only host families I've lived in this far have been Russian.
After some amount of work and last minute packing we were ready to leave.
Let's expect me to be back soon
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti