now after two months, or more like one and a half months after the opening of our art exhibition (my blog post about it) at Kirjakahvila, which includes my and Katarina's photo collection, I'm still not used to the though of having my own art on an exhibition.
It's just too crazy
I'm also a bit confused, because the exhibition was supposed to last until the end of June, but oh, there it's still keeping on existing. Not that I would mind, but it's just a little confusing.
Well, how do I feel?
Amazing.
I remember talking with a co-worker in the buss a month ago about something I just can't recall anymore, and we got to a part where I was able to say, that "Hey and by the way, some of my pics are at an exhibition at the moment!"
....
After a moment of thinking while writing this post a self evident thought came up in my head. A self evident thought that my brain was to slow to remember.
Of course you can be an artist even if you've never have had anything in public to be seen. Or how to say it widely enough. I didn't make it clear earlier I think, that for me this just was a big step forward, from nothing to something little. That I finally finished some artsy project that I started and as big bonus I got it on a exhibition. For me it was a green light to start calling myself an artist.
whoa
that actually maybe was the first project I've actually ever finished.
whoa
ok, back to where I was,
I hope that nobody thought that I think that artists only are people that are lucky enough to get their art in public, because that's not true
that's definitely not true
Hope that this post is not too messy
I wonder how many grammatical and spelling mistakes these posts have
I don't want to know
I apologize for them
And also if something's written in a really odd way
Because many of these are written late at night when I am really tired
No wonder I feel like a real artist now
I finished what I started
I think I just focused on the wrong detail in the story, that I got our pictures on a wall
because that was exciting as shit (and still is)
I wonder how many misunderstandings occurred.
I should not be too lazy to not be back soon
Have a good July
It's just too crazy
I'm also a bit confused, because the exhibition was supposed to last until the end of June, but oh, there it's still keeping on existing. Not that I would mind, but it's just a little confusing.
Well, how do I feel?
Amazing.
I remember talking with a co-worker in the buss a month ago about something I just can't recall anymore, and we got to a part where I was able to say, that "Hey and by the way, some of my pics are at an exhibition at the moment!"
I've also been dragging my friends down to the cafe and been as excited as any kid who wants to show off their new awesome blinking shoes. But I've actually been trying to hide it a bit.
I'm thinking of making an effort to create something else for another exhibition. But at the moment I have absolutely no time or any ideas of what I could do, how and when.
Or actually, I do.
But feel free to give me ideas.....
After a moment of thinking while writing this post a self evident thought came up in my head. A self evident thought that my brain was to slow to remember.
Of course you can be an artist even if you've never have had anything in public to be seen. Or how to say it widely enough. I didn't make it clear earlier I think, that for me this just was a big step forward, from nothing to something little. That I finally finished some artsy project that I started and as big bonus I got it on a exhibition. For me it was a green light to start calling myself an artist.
whoa
that actually maybe was the first project I've actually ever finished.
whoa
ok, back to where I was,
I hope that nobody thought that I think that artists only are people that are lucky enough to get their art in public, because that's not true
that's definitely not true
Hope that this post is not too messy
I wonder how many grammatical and spelling mistakes these posts have
I don't want to know
I apologize for them
And also if something's written in a really odd way
Because many of these are written late at night when I am really tired
No wonder I feel like a real artist now
I finished what I started
I think I just focused on the wrong detail in the story, that I got our pictures on a wall
because that was exciting as shit (and still is)
I wonder how many misunderstandings occurred.
I should not be too lazy to not be back soon
Have a good July
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti