(yes I know, it's the first day of fall woho, colors, school, life changes, so excited, cliche and sarcasm level infinity please give me a break)
To way more interesting and important matter,
it's the first day of the "A plastic-free September" campaign and feel free to, like me, start today and keep on going the rest of our lives. This is a challenge to quit using plastic bags, disposable forks, cups and plates, you name it. Or at least reduce your consumption. It's not a difficult challenge, it's often just about what we're used to do.
use textile bags instead of plastic when grocery shopping
.. or anytime when shopping
use boxes instead of plastic bags when packing snacks with you
reuse disposable cups, spoons etc
try to choose products with as little plastic packaging material as possible
don't get me started on buying plastic accessories
recycle plastic bottles
don't be stupid
be creative.
The mother earth thanks you and so do I
these are easy steps towards a better future (=better life)
at least I don't like to swim among plastic waste and neither do you
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti