keskiviikko 25. syyskuuta 2013

book fairs and football

It would be so awesome to go to a book fair! I'm abroad when Turku arranges, but I could go to Helsinki! A book fair would be heaven.
I write and read
I love books
Imagine to just stand in teh middle of books and authors!!
 it's so interesting to listen to the authors
My friend, who's book I just reviewed, http://workhardtravelfar.blogspot.fi/2013/09/winners.html is going to Gothenburg (so if your going to be there, look for Ursula Vuorenlinna!).
All the newspapers write about the coming fairs.
I think that the one of the biggest is arranged in Frankfurt.
*drooling*

On Monday I went (alone) to watch the game between Finland and Faroe islands, girls under 19. It was a qualification game for the European Championships. The game was played in Turku. It was a good game and Finland won 2-0! The Finnish ladies and girls are the ones actually winning stuff.

Here are some pictures (the Finnish team wares blue shirts)






excuse me for the quality.

And if you want to listen to a new artist, you can listen to my friend Bright Words on Spotify :)

Fanny.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti