sunnuntai 22. syyskuuta 2013

winners!

WE WON THE LEAGUE!! WE ACTUALLY WON! Now we are int the SECOND DIVISION! We are the first ladies team in the history of our club (Åbo IFK) and we started in the 3rd division 2012.
We still have a game left, but by winning yesterday's game we won the league.
It was played in Tampere, against I-Kissat.
The pitch was smaller than pitches usually are. That was annoying.
The first goal was scored by I-Kissat.
But on the second half we scored. And man it was beautiful, a shot from near the half way -line.
Back to square one.
Then a moment later we scored again.
My god, that happiness!
And our last goal felt great. 3-1, thank you very much.
That was the most thrilling game in my life.
My poor nerves.
I didn't get to play a single minute, but I don't mind. Winning is more important.
It would have been enough with a draw, but then we would have needed to win the last game.
Now it doesn't matter.
This feels so great, after two years of hard work. Thank you ladies <3

There are photos on facebook on our teams page. (Åbo IFK damfotboll-naisjalkapallo)

And then, my review of my friends book was published in the local news paper, Åbo Underrättelser
The text was barely edited, and I feel so happy for that! They said that they might do some changes in the text if needed, you know.
The book is mainly for children and the author is Ursula Vuorenlinna. It's a good book with a lovely main character who does not give up, no matter what. She's a hero, walks her own path.
The names are Det stora rullstolsäventyret(swe)/Suuri pyörätuoliseikkailu(fin)
The story tells about ants.
Could it be better??
A great thing with the book is that it in both Swedish and Finnish, one story in two languages between the same covers (as you can see on the picture).
A great idea! That's like an awesome way to practice either Swedish or Finnish and so on. And then you wont get the problem "oh, I can't read this aloud the these kids because it's in the wrong language".
Saved me once.


and
here is a great song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSPOCVjla_4
(Florence + the Machine)
I haven't seen or read the Great Gatsby yet.
yet.

Fanny.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti