tiistai 17. syyskuuta 2013

broken and breaking

During the last couple of months I've broken quite a lot of things. I don't know how I've managed to do that. I'm usually not the one breaking my things, but suddenly everything's breaking
For example I broke my bike.
On the other hand it has lasted for 5-6 years now, so that's pretty good. And it'll be fixed in a week or so.
Last week we glued my shoe
During the summer I've broken two other pairs.
My pencil is broken
You know it's one of those you can refill.
My lap top's battery is not lasting for much longer
My lens broke at some point. And this is the most embarrassing and stupid point. The camera started to get errors in June, and in the US it got worse. The camera told me that there's probably some dirt in it, that I should clean it, but there was no. Until there was sand a week later. What. I wished so badly that it would be the camera itself not working, and not the lens, but I was wrong. The lens is the expensive part in a systems camera and that's the part I break of course. If it not possible to get sand out from beneath the part you twist when you zoom. Go me.
It's pretty funny that a lot of things are breaking at the same time.
The print from one of my t-shirts is getting peeled of. And it's a new shirt (from Chinatown).
I'm not complaining, I'm actually laughing. The timing is just so perfect.
The speaker for apple products is all of a sudden silent and I don't know weather it's broken or if something's wrong with my ipod.
It looks like it would be a good thing to clean my room and see what else has broken :D What's next? My phone? Oh, wait, it broke right after the summer vacation started, and at the moment I have my brothers old phone. That's a funny story cause it suddenly just stopped working, after I had charged the battery the screen started flickering and then it just died.
It was pretty creepy.
I have two batteries for my camera and the other one always gets stuck. But every time it's even harder to get it out. Last time I had five minutes to get it out because it was empty before the sunset started. Luckily I didn't miss any of the sunset, but when I finally go it out (int time) I almost threw it down to the bottom of Grand Canyon.

Fanny.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti