I just had been researching about The Sami for a presentation in school and stumbled over this song in youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM7tWLp2Rlg
I think it's beautiful.
The whole culture is so interesting
All native cultures are interesting!
Something else that I found was the (Norwegian) Sámi movie called Ofelas (eng Pathfinder) from 1987
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BBn-7H2kEk is the trailer
It's so cool because it was nominated for Academy Awards and so on
I haven't seen it
yet
The highest up in North that I've been is Kemi, Ruka (ski resort) and Tornio/Haparanda (Haparanda is in Sweden, the same city as Tornio but the border goes in there between) and that's Lapland already.
It would be so interesting and amazing to travel even further up north, to Inari and other places!
I've never seen northern lights and they look so beautiful on pictures.
The stupid part here is that pretty recently there were some here in the south and I kinda knew it
But I was inside doing something else.
I have windows on my ceiling
And I still didn't see them
Too lazy to go outside and look
How embarrassing
Fanny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM7tWLp2Rlg
I think it's beautiful.
The whole culture is so interesting
All native cultures are interesting!
Something else that I found was the (Norwegian) Sámi movie called Ofelas (eng Pathfinder) from 1987
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BBn-7H2kEk is the trailer
It's so cool because it was nominated for Academy Awards and so on
I haven't seen it
yet
The highest up in North that I've been is Kemi, Ruka (ski resort) and Tornio/Haparanda (Haparanda is in Sweden, the same city as Tornio but the border goes in there between) and that's Lapland already.
It would be so interesting and amazing to travel even further up north, to Inari and other places!
I've never seen northern lights and they look so beautiful on pictures.
The stupid part here is that pretty recently there were some here in the south and I kinda knew it
But I was inside doing something else.
I have windows on my ceiling
And I still didn't see them
Too lazy to go outside and look
How embarrassing
Fanny.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti