torstai 18. joulukuuta 2014

Sweden coast to coast

Houston we got a problem.

We won so much sweets on the ferry that we have to carry an extra bag with us. 

We have too much sweets. 

Excuse me but how can this be a problem we should be in heaven but we really have too much candy to carry. This is the worst First World Problem I've ever faced. Too much sweets. You see, we already had quite a lot with us from Finland. This means there is a heavy sugar diet and Share to everone around us - policy coming up.

After posting my last post I participated in a movie quiz and as we were only three I also got a prize ...

More sweets
And a coupon with which I got a coffee and a piece of cake for free. 

In Stockholm we stayed at a hostel named ACCO, in Zinkesdamm. It was a really interesting place. The reception is open just a few hours a day, so everything is pretty much about door codes and helping yourself. 
"Check out is expressed by packing and leaving"
And there were like five guests including us or so, and I really appreciated that, as the facilities were pretty tight. And me and my friend were the only ones in our room.
Some might think that this sounds horrible but as we didn't even stay for 12h in Stockholm, it was really alright. We didn't need the hostel for anything but actually sleeping.

Basically the only thing we did was that we went out for dinner to a steakhouse, where we both ate a vegetarian dish. 

And about the supermarkets in Sweden, they are places where I understand how far and forgotten in the northeast corner of Europe Finland really is. There is no ecological Coca Cola in Finland!

As I'm wirting this we are sitting on a train to the southwest coast, to Malmö. This train left at 6am. 

It's still pitch dark outside. My point is that I can't see a thing except some random lights. But there was a moment when the rails went some over ground and you saw black + the lights of the suburbs. And everything was scilent, except a mechanical humming. It was just like in a space movie, eg. Interstellar, we just float through lights in scilence. 

And I love the Southern Swedish accent!

It's 19.12 with destination Berlin

F

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti