tiistai 23. joulukuuta 2014

the road to Paris

One of the first things that happened just moments after we left Luxemburg (I'll write about that later) was that a couple of police officers entered and checked the ID of some passengers. But they didn't care about us.

We're at the moment sitting on a train to Paris Est and it's the second (and last) train for today. And on both trains someone has been playkng music out loud from their phones or whatever. In the Lux -> Metz is was an older man palying rock and some acoustic guitarr music, and on the train to Paris someone played house. Me and my friend have felt really tempted to go and these persons a pair of headphones. 

And now I want to be a little kid and brag about that we actually got some food when we used our "skills" in "French" at the cafeteria on Metz railwaystation. I've never studied French and my friend did it for a month. Aw yeah.
And the first thing we found on that station was a book shop. 

The landscapes today have once again been wonderful, but all our videos and pictures are terrible because the train windows are so dirty. 

I think we are in Paris already. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti