lauantai 14. syyskuuta 2013

Body worlds at Heureka

Why do I keep believing that I'm going to be super efficient in the train?
That I'm going to do homework and so on.
Because I don't.
I just get this error and listen to music and stare out of the window.
I should stop expecting anything like that of myself.
Because I'm lazy.
But I actually read some pages in my book.
A chapter or two.

And when we arrived to Heureka (science center) in Tikkurila (Vantaa), a nice queue was waiting for us.

And the line continued inside.
But it could have been so much worse!
And the sun was shining and we had a lot to talk about so the 50 minutes went quite fast.
I can really understand the line, cause the exhibition was so cool!

Before we entered the Body Worlds exhibition, me and my two friends went to the planetarium-thingy to see a short movie-documentary about space. (Löytyretki avaruuteen/Fragile planet)
http://heureka.fi/fi/loytoretki-avaruuteen-traileri <-- trailer :D
That was so awesome (even if it wasn't my first time) and I learned new things! For e.g. on some of the moons, belonging to Saturn and Jupiter, there might be life at some point! And the whole video itself was wonderful.
Because I love the night sky when it's all black, full of stars.

Like we wouldn't have queued enough, there was a separate line to the Body Worlds exhibition itself.


Unfortunately, photographing inside was prohibited :(
BUT here's the link to the official page :) http://www.bodyworlds.com/en/prelude.html
There are some pictures and videos.
Don't look if you're very sensitive.
Nothing's slimy or bloody, it's just that the stuff is real, plasticized, but real.
And no skin
This exhibition was super cool and interesting, you saw how things actually look like!
The next weekend is by the way the last weekend.
I learned new things. It was also amazing to see real nerves, brains, lungs and so on. Everything was really well done and easily presented, no complicated explanations on the information signs or so. The exhibition was something really worth visiting, and I'm not even especially interested in biology.
I'm very impressed, is was awesome and something so different, eye opening.
So, thank you UFA (unga forskare i Åboland = young scientist in the area of Turku) for arranging this trip, for letting us come along (by first becoming members)!
UFA is an organisation for students in natural science. Mostly. I'm an exception :D (psychology, ethics and languages)


Between Heureka and Tikkurila railway station

After the visit me and my friend went to Helsinki for shopping and meeting a friend of mine.

This is what I call a great day! ^^

Fanny.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Ja va o titta på den på våren o den va helt superbra! :)
    Vitsit de sku va bra o titta den före biologiskrivningar :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. De sku va joo, om man sku skriva biologi ;D Den innehöll mera än va ja förväntade mej, nu nä ja tänker på de i efterhand :D

      Poista