Or actually we left already this morning and we will arrive in Stockholm 5 hours.
We are going to travel in Western and Central Europe by train, visiting friends, relatives and just relaxing and enjoying Europe. For three weeks.
The sunrise in the Finnish archipelago was amazing!
I'm so excited!!!
This is going to be a wonderful escape to the southern Europe and the sun (and rain, lots of rain), to a winter climate that is the same as Finnish summer weather.
And no, I'm not alone, a good friend of mine is with me! :--)
Our first destination is Stockholm, Sweden. The ferry left at 8am from Turku. This time I will try to blog more during the trip, I should have enough internet access. I'll try to post some photos too, even though they'll be taken with my phone. Proper photo posts will come later on.
My friend got a pack of Trivial pursuit (travel edition) from a friend of ours. I won.
Even though we sit here for something like eleven hours, it's actually nice. After a year full of school, events, exams and work and after running around like an idiot, sitting on a ferry eating sweets and taking it easy feels really really good. You can't go anywhere. And, as it is not weekend yet and a day ferry, here barely are any other passengers. So we have mostly been in one of the bars/nightclubs. It's closed even though the doors are open. They've been playing legendary hits and too long mixes of bad songs. Here we have couches of our own and food and absolutely no one is bothering us.
As I finish this post we still have 3 hours left, after resetting our clocks to Swedish time.
Stay tuned/wired/whatever
Here we go!
~F



So so so jealous! But have an awesome time <3
VastaaPoista